New work from Bunch studio. This publication explains a brief history of Croatian Society of Artists together with a photographic journey of a monumental pavilion from 1938. In World War II the building was converted in to a mosque and in 1993 restored back to its original purpose. The brochure created by Bunch consists of four covers showing different stages of the pavilion’s history. Each cover is presented through die-cut circle reminiscent of the pavilions form.